Want to know about Singapore airlines cancellation policy? Singapore airlines have some of the best policies for its customers. It is one of the best airlines to travel with. They have laid down a cancellation policy by taking all the aspects in their mind. All the cancellation policy reformed by taking care of covid restrictions. Let’s discuss everything you need to know about Singapore’s airline cancellation policy.
Singapore Cancellation Policy 2022
As per Singapore cancellation policy, 2022 states that following the points you can consider in which you can get a full refund in case of cancellation
- If you cancel the reservation within the 24 hours of purchasing the ticket you are eligible for a full refund
- In case of a refundable ticket, you get the price of the ticket credited back to your original mode of payment.
- In the case of non-refundable tickets, the only tax will be returned to you.
- Apply for the cancellation of a ticket within the stipulated period of that particular ticket.
- If Singapore Airlines has canceled your flight, you are eligible for a refund.
- In case of international border closure and you won’t be able to take a Singapore airline flight, you can ask for a refund.
- If you have tested positive for covid, then you cancel the flight and claim the refund.
- In case of any medical condition, you can verify your documents with the airline and claim a refund.
- As per the cancellation policy of the airline, you can rebook your flight at your convenience, you can ask for a travel credit or you can ask for a refund.
How to Cancel Flight?
Here are the few options you need to follow to cancel the flight.
Method 1: Cancel Flight via Official Website
- Visit singaporeAir.com
- Click on the “Manage Booking” tab
- You can cancel via booking reference or e-ticket number.
- Select the flight you desire to cancel.
- Review your booking
- Select the cancel ticket option.
- Select the submit button, and you can easily cancel your flight with Singapore airlines.
Method 2: Cancel Singapore Flight via Phone Call
You can cancel the flight ticket by calling the Singapore airline customer service number.
An executive will assign you. And as per your request, they all ask for certain details such as name, booking number, etc for the cancellation. After the cancellation process, you will be notified by the airline on your registered email id and phone number regarding the same. You can directly call on *********
Method 3: Cancel Singapore Airline Flight at Airport
You can easily cancel the flight, by visiting the Singapore airline booking office or at the airport. Provide the person with the necessary details to cancel your flight.
Cancellation Charges for Singapore Flights
- The cancellation fee depends upon the ticket class, not the cabin class.
- Promo tickets are not refundable.
- No show fee depends upon the class you travel with.
- In case you have insurance, you are saving more
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for a flight refund with Singapore Airlines?
In case you booked your flight through the official website, or the flight got canceled then you request for refund via the “Assistance Request Form”. You can fill out the form even if you purchased a ticket by paying full or partial fare with kris flyer miles. In case of booking is done by a third party or travel agency, you can directly contact them.
What is the refund policy of Singapore Airlines?
As per the refund policy, the refund will depend upon the class of tickets, your destination, and days before the destination. If you want to have a refund you have to pay cancellation charges. In case of cancellation within 24 hours you can claim a full refund.
What is the compensation policy in case a flight gets canceled?
As per Singapore airlines cancellation policy, if the flight got canceled, and due to which you incur any expense, you can claim the reimbursement online with the receipt. Your claim will be reviewed by the airline as per the rules and regulations.
What is the No show fee for award tickets?
No show fee for award tickets is $75 which is added to the standard fare of class.
- Economy class: $100+$75= $175
- Premium class: $200+ $75= $275
- Business class: $300+ $75= $375
- First class: $300+ $75= $375