Air France Flight Change Policy
Air France understands that plans are uncertain and change at any time. Air France ticket bookings are refundable and changeable with no flight change charges up to the day of the scheduled departure of your flight. Under the new Air France Flight Change Policy guidelines, you will get an excellent pampering travel experience.
- Flight ticket changes are free within 24 hours of booking.
- Air France change fee applies after crossing the risk-free period of 24 hours.
- You can get the benefit of making the changes to date, seat, itinerary, meals, and time.
- You can make one-way changes to your flight ticket even if you have booked a round-trip by paying the flight change cost for one-way.
- If the price for a newly booked flight is lower than your original flight, you will get a refund.
- For group booking flight change you need to modify your ticket separately or contact Air France customer care.
- Air France flight changes are possible even after booking the flight ticket.
- You can check the status of your flight change on Air France by visiting the “My Bookings” section on the website.
- Changing the destination of travel depends upon the type of ticket.
- To upgrade your Air France ticket booking you will have to pay the difference in the tickets plus the Air France change flight fee along with the administration fee.
- Air France Flight change policy provides flexibility to passengers for making changes to their flight tickets even after check-in.
- Air France understands that there are times we need to make changes to our itinerary due to certain situations.
- According to the Air France flight change policy, you must have a valid ticket. Tickets are non-transferable.
- You are required to pay a flight change fee to make changes to your Air France flight ticket.
- Have a valid Air France ticket.
- Pay the flight change charges for making changes after the risk-free period.
- Additionally, you will have to make the payment of the additional administration fee for making the flight change after a certain time period.
- All types of tickets are eligible for changes within 24 hours of booking regardless of the booking class.
- Login for Air France flight change on the official website or app Air France.
- Go to the "My Bookings" option.
- Fill in your booking reference number, and last name, and press the "Search" button.
- Check your scheduled flight, and press on "Modify Your Bookings."
- Select new travel dates and change."
- Make the payment for the change fee if required to travel on Air France flights.
- Lastly, you will get a notification with the details of your new flight itinerary.
- You can get the modifications done to your flight ticket by visiting the Air France counter at the airport.
- Request the customer care executive for making changes to your ticket.
- If you are required to pay the flight change fee, they will inform you.
- After paying the charges you will get the confirmation for flight changes.
- Dial the customer care phone number +1-888-526-4112 to request easy flight changes.
- You will get connected to Air France customer care.
- Provide the Air France flight pnr to check the status and make changes to the flight ticket.
- The customer care executive will define all the conditions of your fare type and the flight change cost if any.
- $20-50 is the Air France change fee.
- As per the Air France flight change policy passengers with flex fare ticket bookings can change their flight ticket for free.
- Flight change charges depend upon the destination, fare type, and the time period of change.
- Passengers can get the flight changes done at the ticket counter for a $20 Air France flight change fee.
- Passengers traveling with ticket insurance can change their flight tickets for free.
- As per the Air France name change policy, changing the name completely is not possible.
- You are not permitted to change the identity of a person on your ticket.
- You can correct the typing error on your ticket name.
- Name changes can be made on flight tickets without paying any change fee within 24 hours of booking.
- Passengers can make the changes to the name 72 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
- Documents are required to make changes in the surname or name change.
- Passengers can change the date of departure or return by paying a date change fee on Air France tickets.
- As per the Air France date change policy, all the changes are free of cost within the free cancellation or change period.
- Air France's change fee for date modification varies between $20-$35.
- Passengers can make the date changes by visiting online: Air France website -> "Time to Think" -> "Manage Booking" -> Change Date -> Confirm.
- As per the Air France time change policy, you can make the flight changes for free within 24 hours of booking.
- Changing the time of the Air France flight ticket depends upon the fare type of your booking.
- $20 is the time change fee for Air France flight tickets for same-day changes.
- Air France provides the benefit of seat selection in advance for the comfort of passengers.
- You can make the changes on your seat selection 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
- Unaccompanied minor and passengers traveling on flex fare tickets can change their seats without paying a change fee.
- You are free to select or change meals till the date of scheduled departure.
- Air France meal change policy, charges a change fee for selecting the meals of choice.
Same-Day Ticket Change
There are times when we need to make changes to our flight tickets on the day of the scheduled departure of our flight. You can make the changes to one half of your itinerary that you wish to if you have booked the round trip. You can make the changes to your flight ticket by getting a login to your Air France account.
24-Hours Flight Change
Changing Air France flight tickets within 24 hours of booking is free of cost. Passengers can make any kind of changes to their route of travel, on ticket, or destination of their journey within 24 hours. As per the Air France 24 hours flight change policy, you are required to:
How to change my Air France flight?
Air France provides the benefits of comfort for its passengers. These airlines have come up with a bucket full of benefits to make changes as per your wish. You can make changes to name, date, destination, seat, or flight in various ways. Here is the step-by-step guide to making the changes to your flight ticket.
You can make changes to your flight booking online from anywhere and at any time. Changing flight tickets online is the easiest method. You can visit the official website or make the changes via the Air France app.
This is the most comfortable method of making changes to your flight booking with Air France. Sometimes we do not have enough time to make the changes online. We can request Air France customer care for an easy flight change. You will get the changes done within minutes.At the airport
Air France Change Fee
Flight Change Modification Policies
Passengers are free to make the changes of their choice. Air france allows the passengers to make changes to their ticket easily. Name, date, seat, meal, and schedule can be changed in various ways. They need to follow the terms and conditions for the flight change. By following the Air France flight change guidelines making changes to your flight ticket is easy.
Many passengers wonder how can I change my meal on Air France? Our menu provides a wide range of meals for a wonderful flight experience. You can make this request online under the "Manage Bookings" section on the website.
Frequently Asked Question's
You can make the changes on your flight tickets by paying a change fee or for free depending on the Air France 24 hours flight change policy. You can modify your flight tickets online or by calling the customer care number of Air France at +1-888-526-4112 easily.
Air France charges $20-$35 for making date changes or other modifications to your flight ticket. The charges vary depending on the fare type.
You can make any kind of changes to your flight ticket for free within 24 hours of Air France booking. After crossing the risk-free period you will be required to pay Air France change fee between $20-35 depending upon the fare type.
You must go through the Flight change guidelines to make modifications and match the criteria. You should contact the customer care executive at +1-888-526-4112 phone number for your Air France flight change.
You can change your name by visiting the official website of Air France or by contacting the customer care phone number. They are available 24X7 and all the days of the year.
You can make the changes for free within 24 hours of flight booking. Flight changes on Air France are free for unaccompanied minors or passengers traveling on flex fare tickets.
Yes, you can change your seat even after Air France seat selection under the "Manage Booking" section on the official website or app. You can also contact Air France's customer care phone number.
Yes, business class seats can get upgraded by using miles, for free, or by paying a change fee. You can upgrade your seats by visiting the official website or by reaching out to the Air France customer care service number.
Yes, you can change or reschedule your flight ticket even after flight booking till the date of scheduled departure. You need to pay an Air France change fee for making any changes. Flight changes can be done online and offline.