Emirates Flight Change
Do you want to change your Emirates Airlines flight booking? We all go through this dilemma to change or cancel our ticket booking. It is normal to change a flight as there are many reasons- a sudden change in a passenger's plan of travel, or if your already booked flight is rescheduled or changed by Emirates Airlines. So, If any of these fluctuating scenarios occur, you will have to make the changes in your ticket as per your comfort. Emirates Air ensures passengers' ease of flying comfortably and flawlessly through the Emirates Flight Change Policy.
Flight change is free in case you are changing your flight due to a natural disaster for example COVID-19. Most of us face confusion in Emirates flight change fee structure, reschedule the flight, Emirates airline refund, and the ways of ticket change.
Emirates Flight Change Policy
- Emirates offers the benefits to change or modify the flight booking within a certain timeframe with no change fee. So, once you have crossed that time period of making the changes for free, a fee would be charged for each passenger.
- After the emergence of COVID Emirates waived the fee within 24 hours of making the flight reservation.
- Moreover, Emirates permits the flyers to change their booking as per the Emirates Schedule Change Policy within 24 hours before the scheduled departure of their flight.
- Modifications to Emirates Flights can be made by various modes: online, offline/by phone call, or at the airport.
- Passengers can reschedule their flight ticket with Emirates while making the booking, after booking, and even after or at the time of check-in.
- For Emirates group bookings, you need to separate the tickets and make changes to individual tickets. Moreover, the change fee will be applicable for each passenger and not for the whole ticket as per the Emirates Ticket Change Policy.
- Before rebooking your tickets, you must check the Emirates Airline Flight Change deadline on your ticket as per the policy. Consequently, flyers can reschedule or modify their ticket within 11 months of the original Emirates flight booking without a change fee.
- If your Emirates ticket is cheaper than the ticket you are rebooking, you need to pay the difference in ticket fare. Plus, Emirates Flight charges a Ticket Date Change Fee Separately on your booking.
Emirates Airlines 24-Hour Flight Change Policy
- Emirates Flight Change Policy permits the passengers to change their flight tickets within 24 hours of booking for free of cost.
- Passengers are allowed to modify their tickets one time for the date, destination, time, or name.
- Travelers with Emirates non-refundable tickets are not permitted to modify their tickets.
- Emirates Airline permits to change the flight date within 24 hours of booking without penalty charges for free.
Emirates Airlines Same Day Flight Change Policy
Emirates allows same-day flight change letting the passengers swap their flights on the same day of flight departure as per the availability of seats on the flight they wish to travel. So, same-day change depends on the seat availability on Emirates flights for seat selection also.
How to Change Your Emirates Flight Booking?
Modifying your flight booking is an easy task with Emirates Airline. There are plenty of ways to modify your flight ticket such as:
- Visit Emirate's official website.
- Go to the "Manage Booking" option and fill in the booking number on the newly opened window.
- Press the "Flight Change" button.
- Look for the"Edit" option and follow the available instructions.
- Make the following changes:
- Change the date
- Time of your reservation
- Change the travel route- from one way to round trip
- Upgrade your cabin class- from Economy to Business or First Class
- Pay the change fee if any, and get the confirmation on your email address.
- Connect Emirates Airlines for a change flight by dialing their customer care service contact number on +1-888-526-4112.
- Request the customer care executive for the changes you wish to make in the flight such as date, name, time of flight, or destination.
- Provide the confirmation number of your original flight booking.
- Enrich the executive with all the required information for flight modification or rescheduling.
- Select the payment mode and help them in completing the ticket modifications by paying the change fee.
- You will receive an email or notification on the number regarding the flight change.
At The Airport
You can modify your ticket at the airport kiosk on your own. Else, you can request the Emirates helpdesk at the airport for the same. Keep your booking confirmation number and details handy while requesting the Emirates officials for flight change assistance. You need to pay a change fee at the airport as per the Emirates Flight Reschedule Policy.
Emirates Flight Change Fee
Change Fee of Emirates depends upon various factors like the route of travel, booking class of flight, fare conditions, and Emirates Flight Change Policy.
Depending On The Booking Class
Passengers with Flex Plus booking can avail of the benefit of flight change for free regardless of the booking class. However, Emirates' change fee varies between the following ranges:
|Booking Class||Flight Change Fee|
|Economy Class||$75 - $200|
|Business Class||$300 - $400|
|First Class||$250 - $400|
Depending On The Fare Type
Flight Change Fee also depends on the fare type of Emirates Airlines. Emirates refundable tickets are eligible for flight change but by paying a change fee. There are special, saver, flex, and flex plus fare types.
Emirates Special Fare Type
Emirates Special Fares are the cheapest fare type among all other fare types. This fare type is non-refundable and not eligible for modifications.
Emirates Saver Fare Type
Emirates Saver Fares are more expensive than special fares. Moreover, they can be changed without a change fee. The Change Fee depends on the route of travel. For Economy Saver, the fare is $200 and for Business Saver $400.
Emirates Flex Fare Type
Emirates Flex Fares are more expensive but can be modified with a change fee. The change fee for each class is different such as $200 for Economy Flex, $400 for Business Flex, and $400 for First Class Flex.
Emirates Flex Plus Fare Type
Emirates Flex Plus Fares are high-priced but are the most flexible booking type. Making changes to this ticket type is free of cost despite the booking class. This fare type comes with Economy Flex Plus, Business Flex Plus, and First Class Flex Plus fares with flexible services.
Emirates Flight Change Customer Care Number
Emirates Customer Care provides 24X7 assistance to change your flight, cancel, or online booking, seat selection, upgradation of flights, and shopping. You can connect to the help desk by dialing 1-888-526-4112.
Emirates Airlines Ticket Date Change
As per the Emirates Date Change Policy, you can make the changes for free within 24 hours of the original booking. Emirates change flight ticket date cost varies between $100-500. It varies depending upon various factors such as date, the destination of your journey, and the booking class. Moreover, the Emirates flight change fee is for international flight tickets and not for domestic flight tickets. If you have made the flight reservation with ticket insurance, then you are eligible to make flight changes for free till the last minute of flight departure. You can change the ticket date in a few steps.
- Visit the official website of Emirates.
- Go to the "Manage Booking" and retrieve your booking.
- Change the date on which you wish to travel and make the change fee payment.
- Lastly, you will receive a notification for date change confirmation.
Emirates Airlines Ticket Name Change
Are you wondering to change the name on the Emirates ticket? If you have mistakenly typed the wrong spelling of the name, it is possible to correct the name as per the Emirates terms and conditions. Change is free of cost till 24 hours after ticket booking. Ticket transfer to someone else is not eligible with Emirates Airlines. Emirates name change fee for Economy class is $120 and for Business class flight change is $200. Only 3 corrections are permitted for the name change on one ticket booking. Changes can be made 5 to 6 hours before the time of flight departure.
- Go to the official website of Emirates.
- Click on the "My Account" and make the necessary changes in name.
- Press the "Ok" button and make the change fee payment if required.
- Finally, you will receive a notification for name change confirmation.
Emirates Flight Change Extra Baggage Allowance
Emirates allows the option of changing baggage but with a weight limit according to the fare type. Meanwhile, on Emirates flights with routes outside Africa or America, the weight limit for baggage is 15Kg for checked baggage instead of 20Kg and 25Kg instead of 30Kg on Special Fares and Saver Fares respectively.
Frequently Asked Question's
Do Emirates Charge To Change Flight Dates?
Yes, Emirates charges to change the flight date. To make changes to your flight date or ticket, you need to pay a certain change fee to change flight, name, date, destination, or upgrade your booking class. Emirates flight change fee depends on the route of travel, destination, and fare type.
How To Connect Emirates Flight Change Customer Care Number?
Emirates Customer Care provides 24X7 assistance to change your flight, cancel, or online booking, seat selection, upgradation of flights, and shopping. You can connect to the help desk by dialing +1-888-526-4112.
How can I change My Emirates Flight Without A Change Fee?
You can avoid flight change fees with Emirates due to various factors.
- Make changes within 24 hours of flight booking.
- Book your tickets with a flexible or refundable fare type.
- Same-day flight change is also free of cost.
- Contact Customer care and request the changes.
- Elite status or Frequent Flyer membership helps.
How Can I Change My Emirates ID or Phone Number?
You can change your phone number or Emirates ID by connecting their customer care service within UAE. Making the changes online is not permitted for these changes. A change fee needs to be paid for making changes.
Can I Reschedule My Flight Ticket With Emirates?
Yes, you can reschedule your flight booking with Emirates by going on "Manage Booking." Rebooking a flight with Emirates Airline is quite easy and can be made online, offline, or at the airport.
Can I Change My Flight After Check-In With Emirates?
Yes, you can make the changes to your flight even after check-in with Emirates for your original ticket. You can make the change on your own by visiting the official website of Emirates or contacting Emirates Customer care on +1-888-526-4112.