Swiss Air Flight Change Policy
Have you made any changes to your plan? There are countless reasons to change the way we organize our journey. Swiss air understands your issue and provides you the flexibility in your travel with a low swiss change flight fee. You are at the right place to know more about the Swiss air flight change policy.
How can I change my bookings with swiss air?
Swiss Change Flight Online
- Visit the official portal of swiss air.
- Click on the book & manage on the top of the homepage of swiss air.
- Further select the manage my bookings option.
- Now fill in your booking code, first name and last name proceed by clicking on the submit tab.
- Choose the flight which you want to make changes, and click on the change flight button.
- Select the new date and time as per your need and review your new swiss air itinerary.
- Pay the Swiss air change flight date fee, if applicable, and the fare difference.
- Swiss airlines will send you a confirmation email of the Swiss rescheduled flight.
Swiss Flight Change Offline:
Passengers can directly contact swiss air representatives or visit the counter at Swissair airport to make changes to the flight. you can get complete help with these services such as swiss change flight after check-in, swiss airlines change seats, Swiss international airlines change flight and Swiss air change flight date.
Swiss Air Flight Change Fee
According to the swiss air change flight policy, to change the flight fee would be 200 USD and the fee might vary due to class of service or fare type selected.
Swiss air 24 hours flight change policy
If the passengers want to change their flight on the same day with swiss air they don't have to pay any change fee.
At the same time, if a traveler holds a refundable flight ticket and wants to cancel the flight they get the full value.
Swiss change my booking can only be initiated on the day the flight is scheduled, only if the seats are available.
Passengers traveling in business class and flexible economy are allowed to reschedule their flight on the same day without any charge.
How to change the Swiss Air flight date?
- Go to the official website of swiss air or you can also use their mobile app.
- Go to book and manage, and fill up all the passenger’s credentials: the booking code,first name and last name.
- Now, press the Bookings option to fetch your swiss bookings, and then search for the Flight Change option.
- Hereafter, follow all the onscreen instructions to book new flights or change flight dates in swiss.
- Lastly, pay the flight change fee and the fare difference if any.
Swiss air change flight date fee
If you make changes to the flight date after 24 hours of booking , you will need to pay a fee according to the selected ticket fare.
Frequently Asked Question's
- Following reservations are eligible for swiss air flight change:
Swiss airlines flight booking must be active and the e-ticket first number starts from 724.
The ticket must be purchased with a credit voucher from Swiss air.
- Following reservations are not eligible for swiss flight change:
If reservations have extra services complied with like transportation of any medical equipment or animal.
If Swiss Airlines booking is clubbed with another flight segment.
Getting travel insurance covers change and cancellation costs.
By buying a refundable ticket, you can make changes without any additional cost.
You can make changes within 24 hours or on the same day on which you can change your ticket without paying any charges.
Only swiss air tickets with open status can be altered online as per swiss airlines change policy.
Swiss air does not allow passengers to change their name after the booking unless there are changes in their legal name but prior you have to show legal proof to them. Passengers traveling with miles have the option to make changes to their name or personal information.
As per the Swiss Air ticket change policy, it gives passengers the freedom to modify their travels as they wish but they charge 200 USD and the fee might vary due to the class of service or fare type selected. Within 24 hours from purchase, there is no fee to change flights with Swiss Airlines.
You can check your flight status by visiting Book and Manage at the top of the homepage.
In this section, you have to select manage my bookings, on the next page fill in all the information.
You will be directed to the flight change for which you have booked your Swiss ticket.