United Airlines Bookings
Cheap flights and discounts up to 30%
We protect your personal data
You can plan your trip with United Airlines. This Airline provides you with their greatest services from making a flight reservation to booking a hotel or renting a car as per the United Airlines Reservations Policy. United Airlines is known as one of the largest fleets of aircraft among major American airlines. On United Air, you can book various types of booking such as Roundtrip, One-way, Multiple destinations, and Award travel. United Airlines is one of the best and the World's largest American Airlines. Their headquarters are in Chicago. United Airlines has its destinations in more than 45 countries. Some destinations are- USA Airport, George Bush International Airport, Los Angeles International Airport, Newark Liberty International Airport, Denver International Airport, Heathrow Airport, Washington Dulles International Airport, Hong Kong International Airport, Frankfurt Airport, etc.
You can easily book a flight with United Airlines by following some simple steps. If you are planning your vacations; it’s important to gather all the important reservation information before making reservations on United Air. A United loyalty program is the main reason to attract most of the passengers to fly with this Airline. United Airlines has several options of tickets & reservations for passengers to choose from basic economy, economy, economy plus, united business, united first, united premium, and united premium plus.
United Airlines Flight Reservations Policy
- United Air provides flexible options for ticket reservations with a 24-hour flexible booking policy with a free flight change or cancellation policy.
- Basic Economy Booking types are not permitted for changes even within 24 hours of flight ticket booking with United Airlines.
- Passengers who are looking to book United Airlines tickets with miles or money are not eligible to make booking changes even within the 24-hours flexible booking period.
- Reservations for domestic or international flights are eligible for online check-in through the website or via the United Air app.
- United group reservations are also eligible for online or app check-in for 24 hours till the time of flight departure. This solely depends on United Airlines Reservations Policy.
- Passengers can redeem their reward points or miles to book a ticket with United Airlines, hotel booking, or car rentals.
- Bookings with the Star Alliance program of United Airlines offers great relaxing services.
- United Airlines Reservations offers passengers the best last-minute ticket deals that you can view by calling +1-888-526-4112 customer care. Moreover, If you are the one who does not plan for the future and live in the moment.
- While making the reservation passengers must check the United Airlines Baggage Policy as 22 x 35 x 56cm or 9 x 14 x 22in for carry-on baggage and 157 cm/62 inches for checked baggage. Moreover, the size or weight of checked baggage varies depending upon the booking class or Mileage Plus status.
- Passengers can get a senior discount if they are above 65 Years of age while making the reservation via phone call or even online.
United Airlines Travel Classes
While making the seat booking on a United Air line flight, passengers can choose between different cabin classes such as Economy, Business, and Premium Fares. Premium and Business Class have extra legroom space and seats that can recline to a great angle providing comfort and flexible seating on United Airline. Booking these classes is a wonderful choice for those who are flying together on United Airlines. Reading lamps can be adjusted according to passengers' comfort, and widescreen entertainment. Pillows and blankets are also available. Therefore, if you are selecting United Airlines to book for long-haul flight travel, then these two cabin classes are a great choice.
How To Make Reservation On United Airlines Flights?
There are easy steps to book a cheap flight with United Airlines. Passengers looking for Unitedairlinesreservations get the benefit of plenty of services in-flight. By making a reservation on United Airways you can avail complimentary food, beverages, entertainment, and comfortable seats. United Airlines provides the option of purchasing Wi-Fi services if you are a frequent flyer. You can purchase a monthly subscription to use WiFi on United flights by paying $49 for using internet services in North America and $69 on Central America flights. They also offer a yearly subscription of $689 on international flights. You can look up cheap United Airlines Reservation in various ways and in a few easy steps.
- Online through the website or via the app.
- By Phone Call.
- At the Airport.
- Visit the official website of United Airline.
- Select the type of trip one way, roundtrip, book with miles, and flexible dates.
- Fill in the details of Departure city and arrival city, along with the dates and number of passengers.
- Select the booking class type of United Airlines.
- Press the "Find Flights" button.
- Select the flight that is suitable for you.
- Fill in all the passenger details Name, Date of Birth, Gender, and contact information.
- Press "Continue" and you can select a seat on your United Airlines Flight.
- Make the payment and complete your booking.
- You will get the notification for United Airlines Booking Confirmation via email or on the phone number.
- Firstly, for United Air Online Booking most of the passengers look up United Airlines reservations numbers.
- This is an easy and effortless method of ticket reservation by dialing +1-888-526-4112 United Air lines number.
- Provide all the passenger details as asked by the United customer care representative.
- Select a fare type and payment method.
- Complete the payment and help the executive to complete your ticket reservation with ease.
At The Airport
This is the traditional method of booking. Most of the passengers wish to book their flight ticket with ease, So, visiting the airport for flight booking is a great choice for them. Even getting your flight booking done with United Airlines is the best option to save money. Passengers can also request the dedicated Airport staff for an easy and comfortable ticket booking with Mileage or reward points on United.
Special Services Offered by United Airlines
United Airlines offers special assistance services for passengers during check-in, boarding, or at while flying who are:
- Traveling while pregnant.
- Traveling with a disability (mobility, hearing, visual).
- Traveling with a service animal or a pet .
- Traveling with special meal requirements.
- Traveling with food allergies.
- Traveling with a medical condition requiring medical oxygen onboard.
- Traveling as a senior.
- Traveling as an
- Traveling with extra seating requirements.
United Airlines Reservation Fee
United Airlines gives you various options to make your reservations to get a maximum discount on every trip. Passengers can make their reservations by phone, at the city ticket office, or by visiting the United Airlines helpdesk at the airport. Although there are service charges applicable while booking from all these selections. Passengers need to pay $25 for a phone reservation, $30 at a City Ticket Office, and $50 in person at the airport. Passengers booking from Brazil, Mexico, and Lax have to pay different charges depending on the type of United Airlines flight they are traveling from.
Since the pandemic, there have been a lot of changes in fee charges. United Airlines have waived off the change fees on U.S. award tickets. United Airlines has also waived the standby fee, passengers can now confirm a standby seat for free. United airlines' 24-hour cancellation policy says that passengers canceling their flight within the allotted time frame do not need to pay any cancellation or flight change fee.
United Airlines Tickets
United Airlines reservations can be booked through different tickets from Basic Economy, Economy, Economy Plus, United Business, United First, United Premium, United Premium Plus, and United Polaris Business. Also, from the Economy class to Polaris business class the airlines provide numerous facilities so that each passenger is fully comfortable while traveling. United airline has also started with pet travel and flights for minors traveling alone.
Moreover, from in-flight wi-fi to Directv where passengers can watch news, concerts, TV shows, etc. There are approx. 100 channels for passengers to choose from. On selected routes, the airlines also provide complimentary meals. The premium plus class and Polaris Business Class offer you more space for better comfort. You also get complimentary priority boarding and access to United lounges for free.
United Airlines Flights
United Airlines has a wide network of flights that connects to national and international destinations in the US and the Asia Pacific. The airlines are also known to cover the largest number of destinations across the globe. United Airlines gives you the option to choose from 4,500 daily flights that cover five continents. United Airlines flights operate to almost 1000 destinations across 170 countries. The international routes covered by the airlines also have a big number, it has 10 hubs internationally.
Some of the top destinations covered by united airlines are Boston, Denver, Fort Lauderdale, Honolulu, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Newark, New York, Orlando, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C. United Airlines fleet has 708 aircraft including Airbus A319-100, A320-200, Boeing 737-700, 737-900, 737-900ER, 737-800, 747-400, 747-300, 767-300ER, 757-400, 757-200, 767-400ER, 777-200, 777-200ER, 787-8, and 878-9.
Frequently Asked Question's
Passengers can check their flight status from the My Itineraries tab on the official website. You need to log in by filling in your confirmation number, e-ticket number, credit card number, and your last name. Once you are logged in you can check all the details of your flight.
United Airlines has eliminated the change fee for most Economy and premium cabin tickets for flights within the U.S., or between the U.S. and Mexico or the Caribbean. The basic economy tickets can also be changed for free if the ticket was issued by April 30, 2021.
United Airlines gives you the option to book your flight over the phone. You can do that by simply providing your details and by paying service charges which are $25 for a phone reservation.
Dial United Airlines Customer Care Phone Number on +1-888-526-4112. Get connected with a live person and get your booking done within minutes.
Travelers can buy an upgrade at the gate on the day of departure if there is availability on United flight. Passengers having a MileagePlus account can also request for MileagePlus Upgrade Award after the flight booking.