Cheap flights and discounts up to 30%
We protect your personal data
Southwest Airlines Flights
Book Southwest Airlines flights. It Is effortless and convenient process to book Southwest flights. Making Southwest Airlines.com Reservations offers you the best airline deals and offers. In this article, we are going to discuss on how to book a flight, making group reservations and flight booking on Southwest airlines.
Southwest Airlines is the world's largest low-cost carrier based in Dallas, Texas. It is most popular amongst U.S travelers due to the cheapest domestic flight tickets. Southwest Airlines reservations offer the best deals,promo codes, and discounts on flight fares.
Southwest Airlines fly to popular destinations like Chicago, Dallas, Florida, Hawaii, New York City, and San Francisco. Southwest Airline also covers a few international destinations like Aruba, Cancun, Havana, and Liberia.
Booking on southwest is very easy with a user-friendly experience. Southwest Airline offers direct domestic flights. Southwest planes have very comfortable seats with an in-flight entertainment system.
Book Southwest flights within USA for domestic flight tickets and for other destinations like El paso, Puerto rico etc. Book flights with Southwest AirLine, Reserve Tickets and Find all the necessary information to book a flight with Southwest Airlines.You have numerous options to make a reservation offline.
- You can do so by prompting on customer service department.
- The customer service of Southwest airlines is very reliable and provides incredible service. The airline's representatives are highly professional and dedicated.
- While Reserving your flight tickets, all your queries will be taken care by the Southwest airlines customer care executives. It provides the utmost satisfaction to the customers whenever you are struggling with any issue.
- You can make Southwest Flight reservation over the phone for not only domestic flights but also international ones. All you have to do is to provide them with all the necessary information like your flight preference, class, travel dates, destination, number of people, and other important information.You are then provided insta guidance about each topic for you to choose and finalize.
- Also, you have an option to hold the reservation for some time and pay for it later. By doing so, you get some time to make changes as well.
- Southwest airlines also allows you to make a reservation through a travel agent or at the airport itself. People who do not rely on websites and phone numbers to make a reservation can go with these options. In this case, the travel agents guide you.
How to Book a Southwest Flight
- First is to choose the type of flight, One way, Round Trip or Multi City.
- When you see all the options that fit your search, you can find the perfect route by sorting them. The flights are displayed according to the timings from morning to evening. The best thing is you can re-sort the flight as per your choice.
- So, if you want the flights to be displayed according to the price, you can click on the pricing columns' header, and the list from the lowest to highest price will be displayed. By doing so, you can find the flights according to your choice and needs.
- The next step is to choose from the three fare groups: Business Select, Anytime and Southwest Wanna Get Away. In this step, you can choose the right combination of price and perks.
- The last step is to pay for the flight that you choose. You can pay with unused travel funds from previous flights, Southwest LUV vouchers and Southwest gift cards. You can also pay through PayPal, and for the lucky customers who receive a Southwest airlines promo code, can use it while booking.
Customers with disabilities can notify Southwest while booking a new reservation. You can choose the 'Special Assistance' link on the Passenger and Payment info page. You can also go through the policies related to assistance for passengers with disabilities on the website itself.
Southwest Airline Flights FAQ'S
- Where does Southwest airlines fly to?
- How do i link two different reservations with Southwest airlines?
- How do i manage Southwest flight reservations?
- How do I use my miles to make flight reservations on southwest?
- How do I book an Unaccompanied Minor on southwest flight?
- What are the rules for flying with a dog on southwest airlines flight?
Southwest's focus cities include Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Miami, New York City, Washington, San Francisco, etc. Other cities acquired by the SouthWest airlines are Mexico City, Portland, Atlanta, San Juan, Aruba and many more.
There is no way to link a southwest reservation online. You must reach Southwest Air Lines reservations phone number to do that. Here you can provide your existing trip details and upcoming flight preferences. After this you will get a new ticket that will be linked to an existing booking.
You can manage your reservations online on Southwest Airlines.com. Under manage my trip section, you can choose a flight that need to be modify. You can change both domestic and international southwest booking. Changing a Southwest flight totally depends on the ticket type you are traveling with. If you want to change your booking then simply select new flight and pay the fare difference.
You need to have an rapid rewards account with southwest airlines to book a flight ticket using points. If you are a new user, then create one. On the flight booking page, Enter the flight information by selecting "pay with rapid rewards" to view fares in points. After finalizing the trip, your ticket will be reserved.
Southwest Airlines provides Unaccompanied Minors service only for the domestic, non-stop, and direct flights. Children with an age range of 5-11 years travelling without any adult are eligible for this service. The fee is $50 each way or $100 for round trip flights.
Southwest Airlines allows pets to fly with passengers only in-cabin flight. You can bring your pet in a Southwest approved carrier. The reservations for a pet are allowed on, first come first-served basis. It costs $95 each way for a pet carrier. In-cabin pets are only allowed in domestic flights, not on the international flight. The pet travel fee is refundable if your pet is not travelling or during flight cancellation.
Flight Booking: Flight Change