Want to know about Singapore airlines cancellation policy? Singapore airlines have some of the best policies for its customers. It is one of the best airlines to travel with. They have laid down a cancellation policy by taking all the aspects in their mind. All the cancellation policy reformed by taking care of covid restrictions. Let’s read the information provided below to know about Singapore’s airline cancellation policy.
Singapore Cancellation Policy 2023
As per Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy, 2023 states that following the points you can consider in which you can get a full refund in case of cancellation
- If you cancel the reservation within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket you are eligible for a full refund
- In case of a refundable ticket, you get the price of the ticket credited back to your original mode of payment.
- In the case of non-refundable tickets, the only tax will be returned to you.
- Apply for the cancellation of a ticket within the stipulated period of that particular ticket.
- If Singapore Airlines has canceled your flight, you are eligible for a refund.
- In case of international border closure and you won’t be able to take a Singapore airline flight, you can ask for a refund.
- If you have tested positive for covid, then you cancel the flight and claim the refund.
- In case of any medical condition, you can verify your documents with the airline and claim a refund.
- Accoding to the Singapore Airlines Flight cancellation Policies, you can rebook your flight at your convenience, you can ask for a travel credit or you can ask for a refund.
How to Cancel Flight?
Here are the few options you need to follow to cancel the Singapore Airlines Flight.
Method 1: Cancel Flight via Official Website
- Visit singaporeAir.com
- Click on the “Manage Booking” tab
- You can cancel via booking reference or e-ticket number.
- Select the flight you desire to cancel.
- Review your booking
- Select the cancel ticket option.
- Select the submit button, and you can easily cancel your flight with Singapore airlines.
Method 2: Cancel Singapore Flight via Phone Call
You can cancel the flight ticket by calling the Singapore airline customer service number.
An executive will assign you. And as per your request, they all ask for certain details such as name, booking number, etc for the cancellation. After the cancellation process, you will be notified by the airline on your registered email id and phone number regarding the same. You can directly call on 1-888-526-4112
Method 3: Cancel Singapore Airline Flight at Airport
You can easily cancel the flight, by visiting the Singapore airline booking office or at the airport. Provide the person with the necessary details to cancel your flight.
Cancellation Charges for Singapore Flights
- The cancellation fee depends upon the ticket class(Economy, Premium Economy, Business-Class, First Class not the cabin class.
- Promo tickets are not refundable.
- No show fee depends upon the class you travel with.
- In case you have insurance, you are saving more
Singapore Airlines Refund Policy
You can get a refund for the online cancellation of your Singapore Airlines flight cancellation on a refundable ticket type. Even without paying Singapore Airlines cancellation fees within 24 hours of flight booking, you can get complete refund.
You can cancel your flight ticket even if you have flown one way on your flight ticket booking made roundtrip. You can check for a refund by following these steps;
- You can enter your booking reference number online on the official website.
- Visit the “Manage Booking” part on the website.
- “Cancel booking” -> follow the on-screen instructions.
Before canceling Singapore Airlines flight ticket you must go through the Singapore Airlines Refund policy. If Singapore Airlines cancels flights you will get a complete refund along with the taxes.
How to know if my Singapore Airlines flight is refundable or not?
If you haven’t paid attention while booking your flight ticket. And you want to know if your Singapore flight ticket is refundable or not. It depends upon the fare type of your ticket. You can visit the official website of Singapore Airlines.
- Go to the “Manage Booking” section.
- Fill in the passenger details by filing the confirmation number and Last Name.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for a flight refund with Singapore Airlines?
In case you booked your flight through the official website, or the flight got canceled then you request for refund via the “Assistance Request Form”. You can fill out the form even if you purchased a ticket by paying full or partial fare with kris flyer miles. In case of booking is done by a third party or travel agency, you can directly contact them.
What is the refund policy of Singapore Airlines?
As per the refund policy, the refund will depend upon the class of tickets, your destination, and days before the destination. If you want to have a refund you have to pay cancellation charges. In case of cancellation within 24 hours you can claim a full refund.
What is the compensation policy in case a Singapore Airlines flight gets canceled?
As per Singapore airlines cancellation policy, if the flight got canceled, and due to which you incur any expense, you can claim the reimbursement online with the receipt. Your claim will be reviewed by the airline as per the rules and regulations.
When will I get a refund from Singapore Airlines?
You can get a refund within 10 working days on tickets booked with cash and within 20 working days on tickets booked with a cheque.
How can I get a refund from Singapore Airlines?
You can get a refund easily by visiting the official website of Singapore Airlines or you can make a phone call at +1-888-526-4112. You can request a refund after the cancelation of your scheduled flight.
What is the No show fee for Singapore Airlines award tickets?
The show fee for Singapore Air lines award tickets is $75 which is added to the standard fare of class.
- Economy class: $100+$75= $175
- Premium class: $200+ $75= $275
- Business class: $300+ $75= $375
- First class: $300+ $75= $375