Turkish Airlines has many flexible travel options so that passengers can make numerous changes to their reservations. You can create unlimited changes to your reservation. These flexibilities are available until March 31, 2022, for tickets bought until December 31, 2021. In the Turkish airlines manage booking section, you can make changes to your cabin class, flight date, destination, name, seat options, and food preference.
Follow the guidelines below to manage Turkish airlines reservations
1. Passengers who have the tickets booked between March 21, 2020, and December 31, 2021; can make changes to their reservations. You can alter the route and convert their ticket to an open ticket.
2. Suppose the tickets were issued between June 11, 2020, and April 30, 2021, and the passenger was unable to board the flight due to Covid restrictions. In that case, they can make changes to their reservations and extend their tickets’ validity.
3. All the passengers flying with Turkish airlines can modify their booking by exchanging their ticket with a new one or converting their ticket to a new one.
4. If you carry an unused ticket for the international suspended flights, you can change your flights within one year in the same region as the original ticket destination.
5. These guidelines do not apply to flights arriving to or departing from China.
Suppose any changes are made to your flight by the airlines. You will be informed through a message or call. The Turkish airline will provide you alternatives for any flight change.
Step to manage Turkish airlines bookings
1. To make changes to your booking, on the checking/manage booking tab, fill up the ticket number or reservation code and passenger surname and submit.
2. Now, you will see the details of your booking.
3. Make the necessary changes to your booking by selecting the buttons in front of your ticket.
4. The new changes will be sent to you via SMS or mail.
5. Pay the applicable amount (if shown) and submit.
6. Passengers can also make change requests to the Turkish Airlines sales office, call center phone number, and agencies through which the booking was made.
Ticket change fee & policy for Turkish airlines:
Turkish Airlines has started its new policy of “zero change fee.” The policy is applied to both domestic and international flights. This facility can be used by the people who purchased their tickets by March 20, 2020, and before.
The ticket change can be made in the same region which was booked in the original ticket. The zero change fee policy can be applied only once on your reservation.
Change to destination can be made for not flown tickets, but the passenger has to pay the price difference. In all the changes, fare differences that include taxes, exchange rates, or fare class differences will be applied. To modify your ticket to an open ticket, the current ticket has to be canceled before the day of the flight.
Award ticket change fee & policy
All the travelers can only change flight dates and times for award tickets. The miles ticket change fee on a flight in Turkey is 50 TRY, and for international flights, it is 24 USD. Additionally, the change fee in miles tickets issued by the partnered Turkish airlines might differ depending on their rules.
How To Check Booking Status With Turkish Airlines?
Passengers can check their flight status in the “Flight status tab” you need to fill in the flight number and date, and you will be able to see the status of your flight. Passengers can also know the flight status through customer service centers.
How To Make Changes Without Paying Any Fare?
To avoid the fee, you can make changes to your reservation within 24 hours of your booking, or you can also use the “zero change fee” policy, which can be used only once.
How to change a ticket to an open ticket?
You must cancel your ticket before the departing date to convert it into an open ticket. You can do this by calling the Turkish airline’s ticket change phone number, sales officer or contacting travel agents with which you bought the ticket.