Everyone has a lot of destinations on their bucket list to travel. Alaska Airlines gives wings to your dreams and helps you fly and travel to that destination with a flexible manage booking procedure. By using Alaska Airlines Manage Booking option, passengers can go ahead with their reservations without any cancellation or change fee in no time. We all get a little worried if we have to change our plan and especially make changes to our bookings. Yet this process has become easy with the “manage reservation” option.
You can manage, view, or change your booking on the fly. Visit, manage reservations, fill up all your details and make changes to your ticket, select your seat, add extra baggage, and a lot more. Know more to manage your booking if you wish to add extra meals, change your seat, or upgrade your flight ticket.
How to manage your booking with Alaska Airlines?
Manage Booking option is used to view, cancel or change your flight ticket. You can also cancel or change your reservation and request a refund. Through this option, you can view your trip details, and change the date, time, or seat as per your choice. You can also add a carry-on item or your pet to your booking if you decide to take your pet along with you as per the Alaska Airlines Pet Policy.
- Visit Alaska airline’s online portal.
- Click on Manage, Enter the details of your confirmation number and the passenger’s last name.
- Press “Continue”, and and follow the on-screen guidance to manage your booking process.
- Keep your confirmation number and passenger details ready while reaching out to customer assistance.
- Dial +1-888-526-4112 for managing your booking with ease.
- Request for the change you want to make in your booking and get confirmation by email.
What Are The Services Alaska Airlines Provides With Manage Booking?
Various perks of travel can be enjoyed with the help of the “manage reservation” option on Alaska Airlines. You can avail a lot of the below-mentioned services by using this option. You can easily retrieve your flight bookings by using this service.
Request For Extra Baggage
With Alaska airlines, you are allowed to take one carry-on bag plus one personal item such as a laptop bag, briefcase, or small bag. Sometimes we do not realize how much luggage we are packing at the time of the trip. We can add checked bags by paying an additional amount for the bags i.e $30 for a first checked bag, $40 for the second bag, and $100 for the third bag.
Modify Or Cancel Your Bookings
In addition to requesting baggage canceling or modifying your booking is another benefit of using “manage booking”. You can cancel your ticket depending on the ticket type and a cancellation fee will be charged. You can get a complete refund if you cancel your booking within 24 hours of the purchase of the flight ticket as per Alaska Airlines’ cancellation policy.
Change Or Make Modifications To Your Flight Ticket
Alaska Airlines Flight Change Policy gives plenty of options to make modifications or changes to your current reservation such as upgrading your seat and changing the flight timings as per your schedule, date, and details of the flight. If there is any difference in your new flight booking, you will have to pay the charges in case of a higher booking amount on other flight tickets or will get a refund if the fare is less.
Checking The Flight Status
By Using the Manage Booking service you can check on the live status of your flight, and whether your flight is delayed or on time.
You can add an extra meal or upgrade your ticket.
To Check Flight status:
- Visit the official website of Alaska airlines.
- Click on the “Flight Status”
- Fill in the flight number and day of departure or route of flight.
- Press Continue, and you will get all the details of your flight.
Name And Date Change
Whenever we plan a trip, we might face a situation when we want to make Alaska airline date changes online or passenger’s name. It is quite simple to use Alaska airlines’ manage booking service. You can make these changes 24 hours from the departure of your or your minor flight.
- Visit the Alaska Airlines website or contact customer care representatives.
- Select the “Manage Booking” option.
- Enter the ticket details of your flight: Passenger’s name, and confirmation number.
- Select the option for ticket change from the dashboard.
- Make the changes in passenger name and date.
Alaska Airlines Customer Services
You can contact Alaska airlines live customer assistance through email or by making a phone call on+1-888-526-4112. You can reach out to them for an easy change, cancel, or book your ticket.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Change My Flight Schedule?
- You can adjust your flight schedule according to your work or travel plans without any change fee. You will need to pay the difference in flight fares if any.
- Any change from Alaska airlines will be notified even 10 minutes before departure of the flight or 15 minutes before the arrival of the flight.
- You can check the flight status on the website or will receive an email about the schedule changes.
How To Change Seat On Alaska Airlines?
If you have already purchased a flight ticket and realize to change your seat you can make changes using the manage booking option on the Alaska airlines website. This process is very easy and quick.
- Go to the airlines website.
- Click on the “manage booking”.
- Enter your confirmation code and passenger name.
- Select seats from the menu bar, this will take you to the seating chart with available seats and already reserved seats.
- Select seat and confirm.
Are Alaska Airlines Tickets Transferable?
No Alaska airlines tickets are non-transferable. You can only cancel the tickets and get the reward or credit added to your account for future use.