Do you wish to travel on the seat of your choice? Passengers traveling on Jetblue basic blue fare type can select the seat of their choice 24 hours prior to their scheduled flight. Moreover, Jetblue seat selection policy provides their customers with the most comfortable and luxurious flying experience. Let’s dive deeper into more information about seat selection.
Steps for Jetblue seat selection
Passengers have the flexibility to select the seat of their choice. Moreover, Jetblue offers their customers the benefit of automatic seat assignment with exceptional services. The seats are assigned automatically at the time of booking. Moreover, you can select a seat of your choice by online through website and offline mode via call.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Jetblue Airlines.
- Retrieve “Manage Trips” section.
- Select ‘Find Flight’ optio and continue.
- Go to the trip or flight to choose the seat of your choice b viewing Jetblue seatng chart.
- Pay the Jetblue seat selection cost as per the Jetblue sat selection policy if required.
Note- You will get seat confirmation on seleting the seat of your choice.
- Firstly, make a call on Jetblue Airline’s customer care number for seat selection.
- Then, listen to the customer care executive and tell the to select a seat in your choice of cabin.
- Provide the details of your ticket booking.
- Tell the choice of your seat to the executive.
- Lastly, pay the seat selection cost if required.
Seat Selection Fee
Jetblue seat selection fee varies between $5-$75 each way after the passage of 24-hours of ticket booking. However, you can make seat selection for free ithi 24-hous of ticket booking regardless of the fare type. Subsequently, passengers will have to pay a seat change amount of $75 for making same day changes on Jetblue plus seats.
Types of Jetblue seats
Jetblue seat assignment policy and aircrafts has typs of seats for their passenger’s comfortable flying journey. Moreover, Seat selection fee on Jetblue Airways is different for each seat type. You can avail many benefits such as you can add extra baggage on selecting the seat of your choice.
Blue Basic Seats
- Lowest fare seats, suitable for travelig on budget speially for students.
- 1 personal item is permissible and no checked baggage.
- Standard legroom space
- Tv and snacks are additional ammenities.
Jetblue Blue seats
- 1 carry-on bag and 1 personal item.
- Checked bags on flights to and from London.
Blue Plus Seats
- 1 checked bag, 1 personal item, and 1 carry-on bag.
- Same-day seat change is also allowed.
- Premium seats, first-class seat option.
- Reclinig seats, TV with meals.
- 2 checked bags, 1 carry-on item, and 1 personal bag.
- Priority boarding.
Note- You can select seat for free by viewing Jetblue low calendar fare.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I pick my seat on Jetblue?
Yes, you can pick up seats of your choice under Jetblue seat selection policy.
What is the Jetblue seat selection cost?
You can select seats for free within 24-hours of ticket bookig. Moreover, $5-$25 is the seat selection fee for Jetblue basic seats.
What is Jetblue seat assignment?
You get the seat assignment by Jetblue for free at the time of booking or even after that. However, you can also pick up seat of your choice at the tme of check-in.
How can I select seats on Jetblue Airlines?
You ca select seats on Jetblue Airlines by online though website and offline mode via phone call at +1-888-526-4112 or at the airport.
How to connect Jetblue customer care?
You can call at +1-888-526-4112 for an easy seat selection at Jetblue and get conected with the Jetblue customer care.