Lufthansa offers Dreamliner comfort, complete privacy, and luxurious travel. The journey is so relaxing and fresh that you can take up or attend your meetings just after reaching your destination. For a more comfortable journey choose a Lufthansa Business Class seat. Enjoy the perks of Lufthansa Business Class such as Lounge access, additional free baggage, priority boarding at the airport, and exclusive in-flight meals. Passengers on Lufthansa Business Class are always in for a comfortable and efficient journey.
Lufthansa makes your journey comfortable if you book a seat on Business Class right from the check-in. Passengers take the benefit of traveling frequently with Lufthansa with their own frequent flier program, Miles & More while booking the flight. The seat configuration on Business Class of Lufthansa is a 2-2-2 configuration on most of the Lufthansa aircraft.
Lufthansa Airlines Business Class Features
Lufthansa is the best Business Class Airlines providing a wide range of luxurious facilities for the passengers. This is a great choice for long-haul flights. Booking a Business Class Ticket with Lufthansa can get you.
- Fully Flat Bed Seats.
- Priority Boarding.
- Free Extra Baggage.
- Seats with Extra Comfort.
- Restaurant Level Complimentary Breakfast and Dinner.
- Comfy Pillow, and Blanket.
- Wi-Fi- Lufthansa FlyNet.
- More Legroom.
- Lounge Access.
- Ear Plugs.
- Eye Mask.
- Travel Kit.
Popular Lufthansa Business Class Destinations
Air Lufthansa Business Class offers flights to all the main German destinations. Some popular destinations include
- New York
- Europe, Frankfurt, and many airports.
Sneak Peek Inside Most Fascinating Lufthansa Business Class
Before booking a seat of your choice, you should get a clear image to make up for your expectations. Here you can view and then book Business Class seats with Lufthansa.
All the seats are comfortable and can recline to a fully lie-flat bed of 2 meters. Lufthansa ensures passengers sleep soundly on long-haul international flights is a hotline topic. We would advise you to choose seats in the middle section for a comfortable journey. By selecting middle section seats you can stretch your legs comfortably. Business Class Seats have the benefit of buffet dining and a wide range of beverages ranging from beer, wine, tea, and coffee.
How to book Lufthansa Business Class?
You can book a Business class with Lufthansa Airlines in a few easy steps. You can also select seats even after booking the flight by the “Manage Booking” option by Lufthansa Seat Selection.
Here are a few steps for booking Business Class online.
- Visit the official website of Lufthansa Airlines.
- Navigate and click on “Flight Booking”
- Select your boarding city and Destination along with the journey date.
- Tap on the “Get Flight” button.
- A list of all the flights available on the same date and journey will be displayed on the screen.
- After selecting the flight, Select “Business Class”
- Press the “Book Flight” option, and fill in all the required passenger details.
- Complete the Flight Booking after proceeding with the payment.
- After completing all these steps, you will get booking confirmation on your email and registered mobile number.
Passengers can book Business Class tickets offline by dialing Lufthansa Customer Care Telephone Number +1-888-526-4112. You can call on this Customer Service Number 24X7 and get assistance from Lufthansa Airlines. Passengers can save their time and get the booking done of their choice just on a single dial. If you have already booked your flight, Lufthansa gives this option to upgrade your flight hassle-free with the “My Booking” option. You can also request the airline’s customer care for assistance.
To book your business Class seat using miles you must have 7000 miles to get an award-winning ticket. Booking a Business Class seat even One mile at a time matters the most. Booking flights with Lufthansa Miles and More needs to pay carrier-imposed surcharges. Flight Booking fee with miles is lower when booking a flight from Europe to the U.S. rather than making the booking from the U.S. to Europe.
If you have the required miles for flight booking, you can follow below mentioned simple steps to book:
- Go to the official website.
- Select Miles & More.
- Log into your Miles & More account.
- Select the route of your journey and the dates of travel.
- Select the flight that suits you.
- Select Business Class from options.
Lufthansa Business Class Ticket Price
The Ticket Price of Lufthansa Business Class depends on various factors while booking but you can expect the typical Business Class Fee for International trips to vary between $3000-$5000 and above. According to the Business Class Cost of Lufthansa, the flying experience is way too better. Business Class Price Charges of Lufthansa fluctuate on a regular basis depending on the demand.
Finding the best deal could be time-consuming. Therefore, you can reach out to Lufthansa Customer Service. They will help you book Business Class with Lufthansa Flights within minutes and hassle-free.
Upgrade To Lufthansa Business Class
Passengers can upgrade their booking to Business Class from Economy, or Premium Economy Service in various ways. Seats on Lufthansa can be upgraded by using miles & more, via phone call, online, and at the airport. The business Class upgrade will not be possible if you have already checked in for the flight. Additionally, If you have booked your flight with additional services such as travel with Pet in the cabin or another class as per the Lufthansa Pet Policy. Here are the few steps you make up your mind to travel with Lufthansa Business p Class.
- Head to the service desk of Lufthansa at the airport.
Lufthansa Help Desk
- Have your electronic confirmation number or paper ticket ready. In addition, you can carry your frequent flier card also if you have one.
- Tell the representative at the service desk that you’d like to upgrade your ticket to business class.
- Show them your ticket or frequent flier card.
- If there are upgrade options available at that point in time they will issue a new ticket right away.
- Otherwise, you’ll be put on an upgrade waitlist.
- If you are on the Lufthansa waitlist, you have to inform the Lufthansa representative about the same at the departure gate.
- When all the passengers with existing Business Class Bookings board the flight, you’ll be advised whether there are last-minute seats available or not.
Requirements For Business Class Upgrade
- Availability in Business Class
- All flights should be with Lufthansa flight number
- A Confirmed reservation
- For group upgrades, all passengers should travel under one booking
- Booked within a fixed period before the start date of the journey. The fixed periods for upgrades vary depending on the destination.
Business Class Upgrade Price
Upgrade cost of Lufthansa Business Class depends upon the route of travel, date of travel, and flight duration – short-haul flight or long-haul flight. If you have enough frequent flier miles you can upgrade your ticket to Business Class for free. Additionally, the Lufthansa Business saver booking class is available if you make the booking using miles and more. Moreover, giving you an example, if you book a flight with miles or points from the United States to Europe, 30,000 points or miles are required.
Lufthansa Business Class Deals at the airport
Booking Lufthansa Airbus Business Class offers many luxurious deals to passengers. Your travel becomes luxurious as soon as you reach the airport and check-in for your business class flight. Lufthansa Airlines provides a luxurious lounge, internet, a room for work, and maintains privacy if the passenger prefers individuality in Business Class Booking.
The lounge experience at the airport is overwhelming for passengers with Business Class Bookings with Lufthansa. In many cities, Lufthansa has separate lounges for business class and frequent flier travelers. Frequent Flier or Senator Lounge has some additional benefits such as showers, a spa, and hot food. Moreover, these services vary according to the locations. Additionally, the single lounges for both the passengers in countries have separate designated areas for Business and Senator Passengers traveling with reward points.
Passengers traveling in Business Class can check in 23 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight. They can also select their seats at the time of check-in. The facility of priority boarding is available for Business Class Passengers. Consequently, they do not have to stand in long queues and wait for a long time to board their flight. Moreover, there is a separate Business Class desk at the airport for Passengers booking in this class.
Lufthansa allows free additional baggage for passengers traveling in Business Class. You don’t need to worry about the luggage or hand baggage weight allowance as you can carry heavy bags too in Business Class with Lufthansa.
Carry-On Baggage– You can carry 2 bags as Carry-on items each of 8 Kgs/ 17 Pounds. Carry-on Baggage can be a trolley case, a compact foldable baby buggy, or a foldable garment bag. The dimensions of this bag should be 55 X 40 X 23 cm. Dimensions of foldable garment bags are maximum of 57 X 54 X 15 cm.
Checked Baggage– You can check in with 2 checked bags with a weight allowance of 32 kg/70 Pounds each. Bags must not exceed the dimensions of 62 inches i.e. 158 cm.
Lufthansa Business Class Deals On Flight
Lufthansa is providing Luxurious Business Class facilities on Flight. Passengers are welcomed with a welcome drink. Pillows and Blankets are provided to all travelers. You can change or cancel the Lufthansa flight if you don’t reach on time at the airport or if any change in the plan occurs. Lufthansa is providing Wi-Fi as Lufthansa FlyNet in business class, you can attend your virtual meetings, perform your important tasks or prepare for the meetings while flying.
Business Class Seats convert to fully flat beds 2 meters in length providing passengers sound sleep on long-haul flights. Seats are present in a 2-2-2 configuration. Dimensions of seats in Business class are 20 inches wide with 64 inches of legroom space. It has private storage compartments. An adjustable Reading Lamp is attached to each seat. Seats have buttons that are adjustable for ultimate comfort as per the positional preferences of passengers. Seats can be selected by viewing the seat map of Lufthansa according to the flight name and number. Various Lufthansa Aircraft have different types of seats.
This aircraft is considered the best Business Class of Lufthansa. The seat size on this aircraft is much wider as compared to other aircraft. Seats are 20.5 inches wide, and 74 inches in bed length. Lufthansa Neo a321 is the best business class airplane. 30 seats are arranged in a 2-2-2 configuration in 5 rows. You’ll find this aircraft on these routes:
- Atlanta (ATL) – Frankfurt (FRA)
- Tampa (TPA) – Frankfurt (FRA)
- San Diego (SAN) – Frankfurt (FRA)
Business Class Lufthansa a330
The seat configuration is 2-2-2, and the seat width is also 20.5 inches. This aircraft has a larger business class area with 42 seats in 11 rows. The Lufthansa A330 is flown on these routes:
- Austin (AUS) – Frankfurt (FRA)
- St. Louis (STL) – Frankfurt (FRA)
- Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) – Frankfurt (FRA)
Airbus Lufthansa a350
This Aircraft has 48 flat bed seats 20 inches in width and a 2-2-2 configuration. Lufthansa 1350 Business Class has two mini cabins providing privacy and comfort leading to an enjoyable trip. Lufthansa’s A350 can be found on these routes:
- Chicago (ORD) – Munich (MUC)
- Denver (DEN) – Munich (MUC)
- Newark (EWR) – Munich (MUC)
- Washington D.C. (IAD) – Munich (MUC)
- Charlotte (CLT) – Munich (MUC)
It has 80 seats in two sections with 11 rows in each section. Lufthansa 747-8 is operated on these routes:
- New York City (JFK) – Frankfurt (FRA) on LH 405
- Chicago (ORD) – Frankfurt (FRA)
- Newark (EWR) – Frankfurt (FRA)
- Washington D.C. (IAD) – Frankfurt (FRA)
- Los Angeles (LAX) – Frankfurt (FRA)
- Boston (BOS) – Frankfurt (FRA)
There are a total of 78 seats that lie fully flat. The configuration of these seats is 2-2-2. Business Class is divided into two segments. You will find this aircraft on these routes.
- New York City (JFK) – Frankfurt (FRA)
- San Francisco (SFO) – Frankfurt (FRA)
- Miami (MIA) – Frankfurt (FRA)
- Houston (IAH) – Frankfurt (FRA)
Aircraft A340-600 Lufthansa
This aircraft has 56 flat lie-bed seats with a 2-2-2 configuration. The best seats on A350 and A600 will be in row 3. You will get this aircraft booking on routes
- New York City (JFK) – Munich (MUC)
- Detroit (DTW) – Frankfurt (FRA)
- Philadelphia (PHL) – Frankfurt (FRA)
- Boston (BOS) – Munich (MUC)
- Los Angeles (LAX) – Munich (MUC)
- Newark (EWR) – Munich (MUC)
- San Francisco (SFO) – Munich (MUC)
- Charlotte (CLT) – Munich (MUC)
Lufthansa’s Boeing A747-4
The most interesting aircraft design on Lufthansa Business Class. The seats are arranged in 2-2 and 2-3-2 in two sections. The best seats on this Lufthansa airplane are 4D which is in a mini cabin, a completely private and comfortable seat. This seat is located on the upper deck of Lufthansa in Business Class. The routes of this aircraft are mentioned below:
- Seattle (SEA) – Frankfurt (FRA)
- Denver (DEN) – Frankfurt (FRA)
- Philadelphia (PHL) – Frankfurt (FRA)
- Orlando (MCO) – Frankfurt (FRA)
Lufthansa Business Class Meals
Lufthansa serves two types of foods-Veg/ Non-Veg and Hot/cold. The menu of Food on Lufthansa Business Class rotates after every few minutes. The menu for veg preference passengers is different. Passengers get 3-course meals while traveling on long-haul flights. The menu consists of almost all the luxurious Food items in Business Class on Lufthansa. If you are traveling from Chicago to Frankfurt you can enjoy various types of meat, chicken, and a lot of cheese and sausages. Plenty of choices of deserts make the journey more enjoyable.
If a passenger wants to have gluten-free food. This type of food is also available in Lufthansa Business Class along with the goodies. Passengers get complimentary Alcohol. A wide variety of Champagne, wines, German wine, soft drinks, and hot beverages are available on the Bar Menu of Lufthansa Business Class.
Lufthansa is providing a vast variety of amenities Kit. When you reach your seat, you’ll find a soft cushion pillow with a blanket, socks, eye mask, ear plugs, lotion, lip balm, a Dental hygiene kit, and shower gel.
There are 15 inches wide monitors in front of your screen with touch controls. Passengers can view anything of their choices such as Documentaries, Classic Films, TV Shows, Latest Blockbusters, and Web series, and can play a wide range of games on these screens. Passengers get Lufthansa FlyNet internet facility. They can also work while flying. Bose headphones are provided to enjoy the entertainment for a relaxed and enjoyable journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Difference between Lufthansa Business Class and First Class?
Lufthansa First Class
The First Class Passengers get VIP treatments such as a private car from home to the airport and a separate lounge. Seats are more spacious and private. They get an upgraded menu of food and alcohol on the flight and at the airport.
Lufthansa Business Class
Comparatively Passengers in Business Class get fewer benefits from first class. They get the benefit of priority boarding, flat lie bed seating but less privacy, and less legroom area.
How To Upgrade Lufthansa Business Class For Free?
Passengers can upgrade Business Class online by following steps:
- Visit the official website of Lufthansa.
- Go on “My Bookings” and log in to your account.
- You will receive a notification if an offer is valid to upgrade your booking.
- If an upgrade with a good offer is valid for you, click and select a suitable offer.
- Select the seat and fill in your credit card details (you may be lucky enough to upgrade the booking for free)
- Check the offer on your credit card and confirm the upgrade by submitting the details.
- An email of confirmation will be sent to your email address.
You can upgrade your seat to Business Class for free with Lufthansa by using Miles & More. The upgrade can be done online using the website, offline by making a phone call, or at the airport with the help of the customer service desk of Lufthansa. You can upgrade your seat by contacting Customer Care Service at +1-888-526-4112.
How Many Miles To Upgrade To Lufthansa Business Class?
Passengers with frequent flier points or Lufthansa Miles & More can upgrade for 20,000 to 50,000 miles per segment, depending on the class of service and fare of the original booking. Sometimes there are Business Class Partner Sale for a free upgrade of seats. Seat Upgrade to Business Class will get you a better luxurious experience on the ground and even in the air with all the wonderful facilities.
What Are The Booking Categories Of Lufthansa Airlines?
Lufthansa has three Business Class Categories. All the Business Class options have the same amenities and booking procedures but the only difference is the mileage plan and refunds.
Lufthansa’s Business Class Basic – Tickets sold out first, low-cost bookings, No mileage upgrades, No Cancellation refunds.
Lufthansa Business Basic Plus – The price of this ticket type is mid-range, No mileage upgrades, Booking change is available with a change fee, refunds with fare difference, and flight change with a chargeable fee.
Lufthansa Business Flex – Ticket fare has the highest cost, permits mileage upgrades, refundable for free, and flight booking changes with a change fee.
What are the Lufthansa Airways Business Class Flight Cancellation Policies?
- Business Class Basic – nonrefundable
- Business Class Basic Plus – refundable with a fee plus fare difference
- Business Flex – completely refundable with fare difference.
Is Business Class On Lufthansa Worth It?
Booking this class is worth it as it includes many facilities. Lufthansa offers a lot of luxurious services such as
On Ground Facilities
- Luxurious Lounge with Spa, Showers, Work Space.
- Meals and Bar with a wide range of beverages.
- Priority Check-in
In Air Facilities
- Comfortable wide seats
- Cushion Pillow and Blanket
- Internet/Wifi in flight
- Complimentary 3 Meals and Drinks
- Inflight Entertainment
- Flat Lie Wide Seats
Difference Between Lufthansa Business Class Vs Premium Economy?
Business Class has 20 inches wide seats whereas Premium Economy has 19 inches wide seats. Business Class has a wide range of meals and drinks, priority check-in, Wide range of inflight entertainment. Comparatively, Premium Economy has less legroom, less range of meals and drinks, and no priority check-in.
How much is Lufthansa Business Class vs Economy?
Business Class seats are more comfortable than Economy on Lufthansa Airlines as they can get converted into flat lie beds. Seats are 3-4 inches wider than Lufthansa Economy. Comparatively Business Class has 15-20 inches wider legroom space. Traveling with Infants in Business Class is more comfortable as compared to Economy or Premium Economy. As the seats are more comfortable leading to a comfortable and relaxed travel experience.