Planning a trip can be difficult; hurdles often pop up. If you may face some emergency, do not wish to travel, or fall sick on the day of your scheduled booking. According to the Copa Airlines Cancellation Policy, they made it moderately simple to change or cancel flights straightforwardly through the website. For a complete refund, cancel your flight within no less than 24 hours of ticket booking. Moreover, if the window of 24 hours has passed, certain limits kick in mainly for saver fare.
During COVID-19 Copa Airlines has made travel more flexible than ever. Moreover, Copa Airlines Waive most of their Change and cancellation Fees for the ease of their customers. If you want to cancel your flight ticket, here is what you should do for flight cancellation. Before reservation, check the kind of fare you’re buying, as the basic economy has less-friendly cancellation guidelines.
What is Copa Airlines Cancellation Policy?
Passengers can cancel their flight tickets for free and get a full refund by following Copa Airlines cancellation policy. If your flight is canceled by Copa Airlines, you will get a full refund without paying a cancellation fee. Moreover, by going through these policy guidelines you can ensure that your ticket is completely refundable or not.
- If you are keeping your flight ticket on hold at the time of booking, your ticket automatically gets canceled.
- Even if there is a delay in your flight timings you can claim a refund.
- In case of emergency, due to illness, or the sudden death of near ones, you can cancel your flight for free and get a refund by providing valid documents.
- Moreover, if the flight booking is full and the airlines deny you boarding, you will get a full refund.
- You can cancel your Copa Airlines flight booking within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
- At times of COVID-19, you can cancel your flight at any time for free.
- The refund status f your ticket depends upon the fare type of Copa Airlines.
24-hour Cancellation Policy
You can cancel your flight ticket for free within 24 hours of ticket reservation. Moreover, if you cancel your flight after crossing 24 hours window of ticket booking, you need to pay a cancellation fee. However, you can cancel your flight ticket and get a full refund in case you have made the booking 7 days prior to the scheduled departure of the flight. If a passenger made a check-in within those 24 hours, he will not b able to use the Copa Airlines 24-hour cancellation policy.
Copa Airlines Cancellation Fee
Copa Airlines cancellation fee is $100 to $400 depending upon the route travel, ticket type, destination, distance of the route, etc. The cancellation fee also depends pon the rules of our are tye as per the Copa Airlines cancellation policy. In case you are canceling a refundable flight ticket you will get a complete refund in the original mode of payment. However, non-refundable ticket types on Copa Airlines charge a cancellation fee. You can avoid paying a cancellation fee by postponing your Copa Airlines flight ticket.
How to cancel Copa Airlines flight ticket?
You can cancel your Copa Airlines flight ticket online plus offline modes. Moreover, passengers can reach out to customer care at +1-888-526-4112 for easy flight cancellation. Subsequently, if you wish to cancel your flight ticket on your own, you can cancel it online. Here, s a few steps.
- Firstly, Visit the official website of Copa Airlines.
- Secondly, Select the option of “Manage Booking”.
- Thirdly, Fill in the “booking number”, or “last name”.
- Retrieve your Copa Airlines flight ticket for cancellation.
- Select the option to “Cancel Flight”.
- Pay the cancellation fee if required and cancel your flight ticket.
- Finally, after that, you will receive a confirmation email on the cancellation of your flight ticket.
Copa Airlines Refund Policy
Passengers can claim a refund after canceling their flight ticket as per the Copa Airlines refund policy. Moreover, on refundable flight tickets, you will receive a full refund within 20 working days after cancellation of the Copa Airlines flight ticket. Moreover, You can claim a refund by visiting the “Manage Booking” section on the official website of Copa Airlines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel my Copa Airlines flight ticket without penalty?
Yes, if you cancel your flight ticket within 23 hours of booking, there is no need to pay any penalty for cancellation.
Will I get compensation from Copa Airlines?
Yes, if Copa Airlines cancels your flight ticket due to any unforeseen circumstances such as a mechanical fault, due to bad weather, etc. You can claim a full refund even if you do not wish to fly on an alternative flight.
Will I get my money back from Copa Airlines?
You will receive money back in case you cancel our light ticket within 24 hours of booking or if your flight ticket is refundable.
How long does Copa Airlines take to refund?
Copa Airlines takes 20 working days for processing a refund from the date of cancelation.
How long before a Copa flight can I cancel?
Copa Airlines allows passengers to cancel their flight 10 minutes before the scheduled departure of the flight.